Is a popular method to enhance the aesthetics of your smile. Bonding can be used to correct cracks or gaps in teeth, as a filling after a cavity has been removed, or to cover up stains or discolored teeth.
- Advancements in dental technology
- Bonding usually lasts for over 10 years
Crowns can be made from porcelain, porcelain fused to metal, or a full gold crown. To maintain a natural look and feel a porcelain finished crown is best, as it can be matched to the shade of your other teeth. This will allow it to blend in and appear just like one of your natural teeth.
- Are durable and will usually last about 10-15 years.
- Process of inserting a crown takes 2-3 visits.
Veneers are an excellent way to redesign and reshape your entire mouth. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell that covers your existing tooth structure. In placing these new veneers on your teeth, you are able to fix the look of issues such as staining, cracked teeth, spaces, misaligned teeth, chipped teeth and many other issues.
- it is a process that takes approximately two to three visits.
- This process at the laboratory takes between 10-14 days.
Dental bridges are a great way to replace missing teeth. Your existing teeth are used to literally create a bridge to cross the area where your tooth is missing. Bridges are made from gold, metal, alloys, or porcelain to ensure that they are strong and durable.
- If you are missing a tooth you should strongly consider having it replaced.
Dental clinical cases
Davis is 73 years old male that needed all his upper teeth extracted and lower teeth crowns. Mr. Davis did not want a denture and wanted to get a new smile in one day. He decided on an implant supported porcelain arch of teeth.
The first three pictures shows Patient mouth before and after a minor surgery ( same day temporary restoration) . The last picture shows the final restorations with zirconia arch for Upper teeth and ceramic crowns on lower teeth.
Davis is Very happy with the results. He enjoys food again and can smile with confidence.
Are a permanent and appealing solution to replace missing or extracted teeth. They are better than other alternatives like bridges because no additional teeth need to be altered to place the new tooth.
- The implant must be allowed about 3-6 months to heal.
- Multiple implants can be placed at once if necessary.