We hope this letter finds you and your family safe and well! Our community has been impacted by many changes lately and we are all now looking forward to getting back to our normal routines. We are excited to re-open our office and resume patient care on Tuesday, May 12th and want to emphasize our commitment to your safety, comfort and care.
Our infection control practices are a top priority and are in place so that you feel safe and comfortable when receiving care in our office and to keep our team safe while providing your care.
We follow the current recommendations and guidelines from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to insure that our infection control practices remain up-to-date and provide the highest level of safety.
You will notice some changes as you schedule your next appointment and when you arrive to our office. We made these changes add an extra layer of protection for you and our team. . For example:
• We will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when arrive for your appointment and we will take a temperature reading as well.
• We have hand sanitizer to use when you enter and when you leave the office. You will notice hand sanitizer placed in other areas as well for your use.
• You will notice the reception area looks different. All of the magazines, coffee bar and decorations on the tables have been temporarily removed so this area can be easily and frequently cleaned and disinfected and still comfortable for you.
• Appointments will be arranged to allow for social distancing between patients and more time between patient appointments so that fewer patients are in the reception area or the entire office at one time.
• There may be fewer appointment times available as a result and we appreciate that you recognize that this is for your safety and comfort.
We have missed our patients and look forward to seeing you again! We are happy to answer any questions that you may have about our safety measures or your appointments.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends on Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
Dr. Ashraf Seif & Team
Dr. Seif received an award in Aesthetic Dentistry and an Advanced Standing Achievement Certificate and held a position as a part-time clinical instructor.
Dr. Seif has more than 15 years of experience as a dentist and has obtained two dental degrees. Dr. Seif earned his first degree in dentistry in Syria in 1998 and practiced general dentistry until coming to the US to advance his education by earning a second dental degree from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry, a world-renown dental institute. While at Loma Linda, Dr. Seif received an award in Aesthetic Dentistry and an Advanced Standing Achievement Certificate and held a position as a part-time clinical instructor.
Dr. Seif’s compassion and friendly nature is evident to his patients. He believes that every individual should be treated in a kind, caring and respectful manner. Dr. Seif is dedicated to life-long learning and enjoys participating in post-graduate courses that enable him to provide his patients and community with the excellent dental care he believes every person deserves.
Moving from the Dallas-Fort Worth area in 2014, Dr. Seif now calls Baytown his home. Along with cooking, friends, family and his dog, Sophie, he enjoys southern culture. He is enthralled by the friendliness and hospitality he finds in Texas, saying, “This is exactly the kind of community I want to live and practice in!”